Sunday, July 18, 2010

7-in-1

For a whole year, I haven't made my friend Laura a card.. Once the school year was over, I had to work on that, because she was nagging me to make all the cards that I've skipped. And here's what it ended up looking like:



The butterfly, cupcake and the flowers are stamped with a a black Memories ink, colored with Prismacolor pencils and then embossed with an extra-thick clear embossing powder, to make them smooth and glossy. 
I decided to be lazy and combine all of the holidays into one card =) 



The tabs for each holiday are inbetween two cardstocks, and can be pulled out, one by one, by the pink ribbons. 



I just hope this upcoming school year i will have enough time to make Laura her cards on time. =)

2 comments:

  1. Regardless of it being the lazy way out, your card was simply delightful, why thank you. That serves you well on not to skip all those holidays hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha! that's so funny! lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! :) And, I love reading your comments! :)