Here it is!
*click on image to enlarge*
I love my Hero Arts "Create Your Own" set... I can make snowmen with different faces, hats, buttons, and add a scarf or a broom if I like. :D I actually ended up putting some lime green Stickles to highlight some of the top of the broom... But I forgot to retake the picture after I did that.
I used the cool highlights micro-fine glitter to make the snow-sparkly background.. Very easy to do with some wide double-sided tape and no need to buy any special blue glitter paper ;) Since the glitter is micro-fine, it doesn't rub off, and actually feels pretty smooth.
On the inside, I added some vellum paper and more stamps from the same Hero Arts set. And some Stickles in the corners of the vellum. That's it! :)
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
- One Stitch at a Time #43 - anything goes
- Crafty Catz #63 - your choice (I chose #61 "Happy New Year")
- Paper Playtime #31 - New Years
- Stamps: Hero Arts - Create Your Own (Snowman)
- Inks: Distress - broken china, peeled paint, worn lipstick, vintage photo; Versa Color - royal blue; Memories - black