I had lots of fun making this! Originally, the purple cardstock did not have the embossed design on it. I stamped a border image from "All about borders" by Inkadinkado over and over in clear VersaMark. Then I put clear embossing powder and in some places clear with glitter ("Diamond Sparkle" by JudiKins), so that all the ink was covered. Then I embossed a couple of times, applying more embossing powder time (it sticks to the still-hot embossed image). The top of the ATC has been embossed more times, that's why the lines are fatter. I love the way it came out. :D
*click on the image to enlarge*
I could not get it to photograph sharply, no idea why.. :/
The string for the balloon is some twine colored with Distress ink, and covered in glue so it's not hairy and sticks well.
Thanks for stopping by!
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
- Stamps: House-Mouse - Party Mouse; Recollections - Doodle birthday
- Inks: Memories - black; VersaMark; Distress - spiced marmalade, worn lipstick
- Stickles: orange peel, lime green, golden rod
- Cuttlebug folder - With love
- Embossing powders: Denami - clear, JudiKins - diamond sparkle
- PrismaColor pencils
- Scotch dot roller, 3-in-1 Beacon's glue