July 12, 2013

Skating Snoopy

Hello! :)

This is one of the few cards I've made that does not have any ribbon on it, at all. A pretty rare occurrence, because I love adorning cards with ribbon. And there are so many choices! Here, however, I used no ribbons, but plenty of other embellishments, like the gold foil. Probably to make up for the absence of ribbons..

My favorites are the balloons. I free-handed them and colored them with Copics. I used the Faber-Castell PITT artist pen and the Papertreyink white cardstock. There were no line-bleeding incidents, yay! Finally, one of the balloons is "tied" to Woodstock's bike handles for extra detail. :)


As always, I had lots of fun coloring the House-Mouse stamp. The frosting was a little tricky, but I love the way it came out in the end.

On the inside, I left space for me and my friend to write two different messages, and thought I'd play around with incorporating them into a little scene with Snoopy. :)


That's all. Thank you for stopping by! :)

Products I used:
  • Stamps: House-Mouse - Birthday cupcake; Peel & Stick Stamps - Peanuts flying ace; Hero arts - Playful animals; Inkadinkado - All about borders; Recollections - Doodle birthday
  • Inks: Memento - tuxedo black
  • Stickles - star dust, lime green, yellow, golden rod, orange peel
  • Pearl pen - magenta, magic transparent
  • IndigoBlu mega-flake - autumn blaze, attached with FlitterGlu
  • Diamond glaze
  • Copics, Sakura pens, Faber-Castell PITT artist pen (XS)